These are pictures from the Baby shower on Thursday night. Liz is such a sweet person. She will be an excellent Mom! One of the women who attended the shower is a scrapbooker! Yay! She made the Mom-to-Be a scrapbook, she altered a picture frame,and she even embellished a couple of bottles of hand sanitizer! Adorable.
The elementary scrapbooking club is still going really well. This is a conversation I had with a five year old boy yesterday
Little Boy: Ms. Emily, Can I PLLLLLLEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSE join scrapbooking club. I have to join Scrapbooking club! Please! Can I?
Me: Sure, If you really want to join scrapbooking club you can!
Little Boy: What is scrapbooking?
Me: You'll find out on Tuesday!!
I'm pretty sure he justs wants to come because I make yummy treats each week. Hey, if a draw of brownies gets him into the club and then finds a hobby that he really enjoys...who am I to stop him?