The last days of work before a vacation are always the most difficult. My brain is already on vacation! I love work (Well...Most of the time). Yet I really do need a break! Ha!!! I typed "I really do need a brain!" Hmmm....That was a very telling slipup!

A local videographer threw an idea at me today. She is interested in offering still picture booths at events and she wondered if that would be something I am interested in doing! Hmmmmmm.....Let me think! YES!


Things for the scrapbooking/art club are really going well! I found a couple ideas in Family Fun magazine that I might like to do with the kids! Some kind of cool Thanksgiving Day place cards will be fun! Also Christmas placemats for our pre-school lunch cafe!


I am playing around some more with Christmas cards! Here is one that I made today!

The Photo strip and Greeting Strips are staying...but I am playing around with papers, buttons, and layout! Fun! Fun! Fun!